Universal Brotherhood Day Celebrated - VKV Changlang
- IDENTIFIED MEMBERS : ALL THE STAFFS OF VKV CHANGLANG , ARUNJYOTY MEMBERS OF CHANGLANG LIKE NAGAR PRAMUKH , VIVHAG PRAMUKH , VIVHAG SANCHALAK , BALSEVIKAS , PARENTS AND WEL WISHERS.
- CONTENTS OF THE PROGRAMME : 1) Three oms and Prayers - Teacher from VKV Changlang, 2 ) Welcome address - Teacher from VKV Changlang , 3 ) Patriotic song (DESH HAME DETA HAI SABKUCH ) - Teacher from VKV Changlang, 4) Purpose of gathering – Sri Nokchang Songtheng the vhivag sanchalak , 5) Importance of the day – Sri W Techi the nagar pramukh , 6 ) Chicago address – Nagar Paramukh, 7 ) Words from the audience – two Parents , 8) Aashirvaad vachan – Sri Pulang Ngemu, the Vhibag Sanchalak, 9) Shanti mantra - Teacher from VKV Changlang , 10 ) Kendra prarthana – Teacher from VKV Changlang.
- Important points in the meeting – Vivhag Sanchalak said that this year due to unfortunate situation the programme could not be very successful but in the next year with a lot of enthusiasm and energy the programme will be carried out. The Fifty years completion of Vivekananda rock memorial also included in the explanantions. Nagar Pramukh very beautifully explained the Swamiji in parliament of religion ,the purpose of swamiji’s lecture in Chicago .
- OTHER PROGRAMMES OF THE DAY –
1) Programmes at home – Where some of our parents and teachers discussed about the programme and its importance in their mother tongue.
2 ) Programme of Kanyakumari – All the teacher staffs along with the samiti members of the Changlang nagar have attended the programme by joining in the goggle meet.
3) Two of our students have translated the chicago address in two different languages the Wangcho and the Tutsa and recorded the voice ,which later circulated for the Tirap cluster.