Sadhana Diwas Celebrated - VKV Jairampur
In the morning School Assembly, Sri Satya Narayan Pandey, Sanskrit Teacher, spoke in detail on the Life sketch of Mananeeya Eknathji Ranade, highlighting and mentioning about the struggles and difficulties faced by the Founder President on the erection of the great Vivekananda Rock Memorial amidst great opposition which later turned into stepping stones of success.
The morning after the speech the students of Classes X, XI and XII and the teachers offered floral tribute to this great soul of our Motherland.
In the evening, after prayer, a Swadhyaya was conducted in the prayer Hall. The discussion was based on the topic / article sent by Maa. Nivedita Didi, Vice-President, Vivekananda Kendra.
The following points were discussed:
- We are Karyakartas, having greater responsibilities to fulfill the dreams of Eknathji.
- Whatever work assigned to us must be performed excellently enhancing our individual quality as well as capacity.
- We must try to bring people under our fold with our glorified ideology to get committed Karyakartas.
- Challenges are our way to reach our destination.
- Formation of team and proper functioning of it are two important responsibilities of Karyakartas.