Report of the activities conducted this week at VKV Koloriang (15th – 20th June 2020)
We are having 09 teachers including Principal as on date. The incoming teacher and Sri Pankaj Boruah have not reached so far. This week following activities were conducted at VKV Koloriang:
- Meeting through Video Conference in Google Meet was conducted on 17th June 2020 with Aparna Didi, Secretary, VKV APT, Dibrugarh.
- Story-telling on daily basis turn-wise by all the teachers.
- Vocabulary learning activities are continuing on daily basis – subject-wise by all the teachers.
- Patriotic song with bhavarth. One song for one week. This week the song chosen was “Bane Hum Rashtra ke yogi”.
- Thought explanation is continuing on daily basis. Thought this week were “Sangharsh jitni kathin hogi jit utni sandar hogi”, “All birds find shelter during rain but eagle find the shelter by flying above the sky”, “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out”, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”, & “if you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun”.
- Sanskrit learning activities are continuing on daily basis.
- Preparation of teaching-learning materials is also included in our daily activities. Everyday 1 hour time is devoted to this activity.
- Reading and discussion on the book “Bharatiya Samskriti” by man. Nivedita Didi is continuing on daily basis. The chapters discussed this week are: Relevance of studying Indian Culture, Oneness: The Vision of Indian Culture – The Vision of Life, Bharatiya Samskriti: Oneness is the vision of life, The Vision of oneness is inculcated through cultural practices & All Festivals have Poojas as its integral part.
- Video clips of different asanas and pranayams were prepared in connection to the 6th International Yoga Day. Some clips were sent to parents and students also for the practice at home.
Kitchen garden activities are continuing. In addition to all these above mentioned activities, VKV Team Math & Science Activities on daily basis and online classes for the students are also going on.
Rests of the activities are under planning.