Universal Brotherhood Day - VKV Dado
Name of the Chief Guest – Sri Dado Harung, Well Wisher cum Parents
Guest of Honor – Sri Takam Tadar, ASM, CHOBA cum Parents
Important points by the Guest of Honour –
1.Suggested to cooperate the parents in any school matter.
- Requested the parents to pay the school fee within time
3.Suggested to upgradation of school from class v to viii .
Important points by the Chief Guest –
- Explained about the system of VKVs in Arunachal Pradesh.
- His three children’s have passed out from VKV Dado and still one daughter is reading in the VKV Dado.
- Qualities of good students described with some of the living examples.
- Advised the students for better results.
- He also added that in his time, there was no such platform to perform any cultural activities like today.
Commitment made by him- He said that he will try to contact the contractor for Building purpose.
Few feedbacks from the parents – 1.They have enjoyed the Science Models .
- They have enjoyed the Presentation of poem, Multiplication table, Countries and capitals, Nyishi Dance and etc.
- They have expected more from the teachers side in academic Area.
Unique features of the programme –
1.Working Models such as JCB, Water Wending Machine, Coins ATM, Volcanic Eruption.
- Nyishi Dance,
3.Drama on the topic – ‘Save Trees’
- Could give the message about universalization.