Sadgamaya Shibir Conducted - VKV Seijosa
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Seijosa conducted SADGAMAYA SHIBIR (a personality development camp) from 13th Oct – 15th Oct 2019 for the session 2019 -20. The students of class VI to VIII from Niti Darlong Middle School, RWD colony and A2 Middle School were invited to participate in the camp.
All the students reported at school campus around at 3.30 pm. Total numbers of 40 students had participated in the camp. After the evening prayer, we had the inaugural function and an introduction session. Mr. Anil Chiri, a well-known social worker was the chief guest of the function. He enlightened the students about the different preconditions to fulfill their goal and importance of camps like Sadgamaya Camp.
The different sessions taken by the resource persons on various topics are :
- Vivekananda Kendra by Sm Ranjana Srivastava
- Glories of India by Sri Y Pradeep
- Health and Hygiene by Tapu Tok ( Guest Speaker )
- How to prepare for exam? by Sri Akal Bayor
- Mathematical Activities by Sri Jaykumar
- Aspects of good personality by Sri Pranjal Saikia
- Conservation of environment by Sri T Rai ( Guest Speaker )
- Geet Session by Madhuri Mahato
- Fine Art / Craft by Popy Dutta
- Science Laboratory visit by Sri G. Manoharan & Sri Pankaj Soni
- Story Telling by Sri Akal Bayor
- Goal & ways to achieve by Sri Pranjal Saikia
Apart from these sessions, Prayer ,Yoga, Games & Sports and Happy Assemblies were taken daily.
The valedictory function was conducted on 15th Oct. Sri Rubu Tado (DFO Pakke Tiger Reserve) was the chief guest of the function .Few students shared their experiences of the camp. Students also presented Patriotic song and Shibir geet in groups. The function was ended with Ahuti Satra.