Sadgamaya Shibir Conducted - VKV Seijosa
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Seijosa conducted SADGAMAYA SHIBIR (a personality development camp) from 26th Oct – 28th Oct 2018 for the session 2018 -19. The students of class VII to VIII from Niti Darlong Middle School, RWD colony and A2 Middle School were invited to participate in the camp.
All the students reported at school campus around at 3.30 pm. Total number of students were 28. Rupees 100 was kept as a camp fee. Due to some problems six students unable to pay. After the evening prayer, there was an introduction session.
Next day, the inaugural function was inaugurated by the chief guest Mr. Takam Rakam RFO , Seiosa Forest Division. The significance and rules and guidelines of the camp were told by Sri Pranjal Saikia. After that the chief guest enlightened the students about the different preconditions to fulfill their goal.
The different sessions taken by the resource persons on various topics as follows:
- Significance of Prayer : by Sm Ranjana Srivastava
- Preserving Indigenous Culture by Sri Ragam Techi
- Aspects of good personality by Sri Arjun Kurre
- Geet Session by Madhuri Mahato
- Fine Art / Craft by Ranjana Srivastov & Popy Dutta
- Science Laboratory visit by Manoharan & Soni Sir
- Story Telling by Sajith Kumar
- Personality Development by Anjan Purakastha
- Activities of Mathematics by Ratneswar Payeng
- Goal & ways to achieve by Pranjal Saikia
Apart from these sessions, Yoga, Games & Sports and Happy Assemblies were taken daily by all the staffs.
The valedictory function was conducted in the final day and few students shared their experiences of the camp. Students presented Patriotic song and Shibir geet in groups. The function was ended with Ahuti Satra.