Sadhana Diwas Celebrated - VKV Kuporijo
On this auspicious occasion Sri Giamde Tamin, General Secretary, VKVAA graced the occasion. He put light on Ma. Eknathjis contribution for Arunachal Pradesh in the field of Education and Arunachal Society as a whole.
All the students who were attained offline classes and staff offered puspanjali to Ma. Eknathji’s portrait.
After evening prayer Sri Pradip Karki, a senior teacher conducted Swadhaya on book ‘Sadhana of Service’ chapter – Values of Life. Following points came out in Swadhaya.
- When a person attained adulthood he/she start his quest for eternal or a purpose.
- He/she fixes his mission or goal of life.
- As per his/her mission of life, determines his/her values of life.
- These values varies according to the situation and according to the goal to be achieved. In one situation it is valuable and in another it is worthless.
- Concept attitudes and way of looking at the things decide one’s conduct. It is touchstone on which one can test one’s action for his/her goal.