A Report of Republic Day Celebration
VKV Raga celebrated 71st Republic Day in a befitting manner. A total of three programmes were conducted to mark the important National Festival:
- Prabhat Pherry: A prabhat pherry was started exactly at 6:30 am from school to Yada Market and back to school again. All students from classes III – VIII took part in the procession.
- Unfurling of Tricolour at School: After the procession was over and the students returned to school, the Tricolour was unfurled by the school Principal Sri Trilochan Goutam in front of the Prayer Hall at 7:00 am followed by National Anthem. He also gave a short speech. He spoke about the sacrifice made by our freedom fighters and revolutionaries for gaining freedom from the alien rule. He further highlighted the efforts of the Constituent Assembly headed by Sri BR Ambedkar in preparing the Constitution. He asked the students to do something for the Mother India so that they can bring fame and glory to their parents, society, state as well as for the nation. Sweets were distributed to all.
- Participation at General Programme: The school also participated in the General Programme organised by the District Administration. A total of five groups of students took active participation:
- Band Troup: Boys
- March Past Troup : Boys
- March Past Troup: Girls
- PT Display: Boys and Girls
- Science Exhibition: By VI – VIII Students
The DC, Kamle, Sri Moki Loyi was the chief guest while other important officials like SP, DDSE, HoDs of different deptts etc. were also present.