International Yoga Day - VKV Sunpura
- All the hostellers and day scholars were participated in this programme.
- It was conducted on the internal road of school campus near Shiva temple.
- Programme was started with prayer that is Sahana vavathu (Aikya Mantra).
- Total participants were 300 including day scholar students as well as staff.
- After Aikya Mantra 5 standing posture yogasanans has been demonstrated.
- Standing posture yogasanas were followed sitting posture yogasana thereafter pranayama.
- In standing posture yogasana we have been practiced Tadasana, Vrikshasana, ardhakati chakrasana, Trikonasana and Padahastasana.
- In sitting posture we have practiced Vajrasana , Vakrasana, Shasankasana, Ushtrasana , etc.
- In Pranayama we have demonstrated Bhramari and anulom vilom .
- Before beginning of asanas we have just observed loosening exercises.
- The ending of this programme was finished with shanti mantra.
- During demonstration some important benefits of asanas and pranayama has been explained to the participants.
We have been planned to start regular Yoga Varga in nearby Government school.