Consumer Awareness Programme on the occasion of National Consumer Protection Day - VKV Neepco Yazali
ORGANISED / OBSERVED : Department of Legal Mertology & Consumer Affairs Government of Arunachal Pradesh & In Collaboration with VKV NEEPCO,YAZALI
1.Participants from Govt. Side : Sri Kessang Tasi, Inspector Department of District Legal Mertology & Consumer Affairs Lower Subansiri, Government of Arunachal Pradesh & staff member from the same office
2.Participants from School Side : 352 Students & 30 teaching & 5 non teaching Staff members.
- Started with Lighting the lamp : By Smt. Rita Raj( Principal), & Aikya mantra chanting by the students.
- Welcome Speech by: Sri B.B. Bal (Vice Principal)
- Lecture & Demonstration on Consumer Rights & Legal Metrology by : Sri Kessang Tasi Inspector,Department of Legal Mertology & Consumer Affairs , Government of Arunachal Pradesh. He is an alumni of VKV Shergaon .The official tried to make aware the students what the consumer protection act is . He described the rights of a consumer like right to safty, right to be informed, right to choose, right to be heard, right to seek redressal, right to consumer education etc. Sri Tasi also informed how & where a complain can be launched against any type of act against the consumer protection acts.
- Question & Answering session with the students by the officials: Students asked lot of questions to know the consumer rights in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Vote of Thanks by : Sri Anand Mohan Mishra Vice Principal , VKV Yazali
- Concluded with Shanti Mantra